Jhorne is my preseason pick; it is time to take it from the Patriots.
Chiefs and Chargers will continue to lead the way. Gero will have more time and we will see how grand of a rebuilding job he will do in Denver. Kaz is good if he keeps his head into it but has fallen of recently.
This is a weird division where Shayn used to be king. A toss up of a division and my wildcard is the Bot of Kro. Krobot joins us, as the Browns he will be solid and be in just about every game but will throw too many picks to get over the hump.
Division dominated by the Colts who haven’t lost very much, hardly at all but have yet to win the BIG game. They will continue to lead the division but the Jaguars are hot on the trail.
Can the Giants and Philadelphia rise up and take this division from Dallas? Kman has been heartbroken twice in the playoffs and very well could have been the NFC rep in the Super Bowl.
I would say the most competitive division so far in M17 220 history. Vikings, Lions and Packers all made the playoffs and have represented the NFC in the SB so far. A toss up in who wins the division but I think Smilez and the Vikings have come to establish dominance.
Two years and one SB from the division leading Rams but that doesn’t make them an automatic write in because the Cardinals have made some moves this offseason and they can compete with anyone as they have taken the undefeated souls of the Rams and Colts in back to back years. Niners will always be a threat as “Father GOAT” controls them but whether his heart is in madden or 2K remains to be determined. Seattle shows and disappears.
The old gang division. 220 is still waiting for the Bucs breakthrough SB appearance and win. Carolina can contend but sometimes too stubborn for their own good. Falcons are done, Julio traded end of story. Saints are the dark horse.
- How do the Colts bounce back?
- Do the Rams repeat?
- Can primo lift his finger with his season 1 ring and get back to the SB?
- Can BB get the damn monkey off his back, no.
- How do the Cowboys come back after two straight heartbreaking losses in the playoffs?
- Will the Jaguars rise up and take it to the Colts
- How does Krobot come in and do with the Browns?
- Do we see the old Gs rise up and make the playoffs: Giants, Niners, Falcons, Bears.
- Saints and Panthers are on the brink, what do they do?
- Does Fedz and the Packers prove Year 1 wasn’t a fluke and get back to Championship
My surprise teams: Bills, Jets, Eagles, Broncos
My dark horse: Saints