REVISITING THE SEASON 3 STORYLINES
- AFC EAST
- PROJECTED: Bills, Patriots, Dolphins, Jets
- FINISHED: Jets, Bills, Dolphins, Patriots
Gordow took over the division, Horne is still finding his stride while dahook and Mick struggled this season. This division will probably be turned upside down next season.
- AFC WEST
- PROJECTED: Chiefs, Chargers, Raiders, Broncos
- FINISHED: Chiefs, Chargers, Broncos, Raiders
Primo and his cheap, stat padding game took over the #1 spot in the AFC. Money Matt ended the season on a 6 game losing streak, allegedly to a broke middle finger. Gero is blastin foolz in chat while Kaz is being busy.
- AFC NORTH
- PROJECTED: Ravens, Bengals, Browns, Steelers
- FINISHED: Bengals, Steelers, Browns, Ravens
Scro showed he wasn’t fake news. Shayn found his groove, while Kro did decent in his first 220 season. Stone Cold was just downright disappointing.
- AFC SOUTH
- PROJECTED: Colts, Jaguars, Texans, Titans
- FINISHED: Colts (new ownership), Jaguars, Texans, Titans
Projected this one right on point, and we saw whatever his name was booted from the CFM. Smitty has walked into a gold mine and just has to go ball, Brye is good enough to make a run. Gangsta and Bigg finished with respectable records as the whole division was .500 or better.
- NFC EAST
- PROJECTED: Cowboys, Giants, Eagles, Redskins
- FINISHED: Cowboys, Eagles, Giants, Redskins
A pretty weak division which saw the Eagles change owners and all they need to do was win one game but they skidded on a 5 game losing streak to end the year and Dallas took the playoff spot. Al finished 6-10 and Skins went 4-12.
- NFC NORTH
- PROJECTED: Vikings, Lions, Packers, Bears
- FINISHED: Vikings, Packers, Lions, Bears
Darden and Co. control the North and have put a stranglehold on the rest of the division as they play for second place. Another division where everyone is .500 besides the Vikings at 11-5.
- NFC WEST
- PROJECTED: Rams, Cardinals, Niners, Seahawks
- FINISHED: Rams, Niners, Seahawks, Cardinals
Rams ended as the #2 team in the NFC, while Realist won 7 in a row to get into the playoffs and something telling me that he wouldn’t make the playoffs with stuff happening around him. Seahawks went 5-11 while SM went 4-12 and playing at the last possible moment every advance.
- NFC SOUTH
- PROJECTED: Buccaneers, Saints, Panthers, Falcons
- FINISHED: Buccaneers, Saints, Panthers, Falcons
BB had a superb season as he locked up the #1 team in the NFC. Blake and the Saints came on strong to get into the playoffs while epi finished 8-8 and Rhude struggles and crawled to a 3-13 year.