Note: Published late due to Commissioner brain freeze
These are going to be short but figured we needed a preseason power rankings. Short one liners, quick and easy :
- Colts: Defending champs … great offensive line and obviously can play since he won the super bowl against knight. Can he repeat?
- Rams: Blah…this guy…how does he do it ? Well making back to back super bowls is pretty good so I gotta put him here in number 2…which fits him perfectly….#2. He will not get to the Super Bowl this year.
- Chiefs: Lost to colts but had a good record last season….did he improve his team? Does it matter?
- Vikes: Good record made a decent run in the playoffs….is this his year to make super bowl?
- Bucs: Choke artist of the year, #slowgate killed his chances at winning it all. Dead wolf
- Jags: Made the playoffs, was a contender…can he beat the colts and chiefs?
- Niners: Has a decent team now, can he continue the trend and get better?
- Lions: I dunno , this guy….he seems trashy but starts off 5-0 …can he maintain his streak. Space ghost will be back again this year I’m sure.
- Saints: Made a playoff run….snuck up on people, now the test is can he do it again knowing people will no longer take him lightly?
- Packers: I can put myself here, right?
- Bengals: Always playoff bound, are the ready to make a run at the title?
- Bears: Can beat anyone and can lose to anyone….can he win the North this season?
- Panthers: Can someone please stop BB from winning another division title? Panthers can…right?
- Steelers: WR speed cheese please…oops I dropped my wr, can I get him back.
- Cowboys: He beat me so he should be higher but with that team he should always be in the playoffs and is not……
This could all change of course. So stay tuned as we will update these in week 10 or 11. Depends when I have more time. Enjoy…..